Thursday 5 December 2013

{Bonbonierre} Chocolate Macarons with Salted Caramel Buttercream


Need I say more?


I mean, the name tells you everything you need to know, right?  Chocolate needs no explanation.  And salted caramel?  Surely not…?  Ok, well, if you haven't, you must.  Really.  Right now.  Go.  


Although, I must admit to feeling slightly queasy from a little too much taste-testing.  (What?! I had to make sure they were ok, didn't I?  I can't take them to a wedding if they haven't been vetted first.)

**That pic above really needs a spoon full of caramel oozing off it, but the caramel was rock hard from being in the fridge and I really didn't have the time (kids in the bath etc etc).


Perhaps a little too much vetting occurred….


The things we do for friends *sigh*.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home