Thursday 30 May 2013

I'm Tickled Pink!


Wife-made is going to the Tickled Pink Market!  It's my first market ever, and boy, have I got BIG plans!  Cos after all, if you're gonna travel a thousand kilometres to go to a market, you'd better make it pretty spectacular.

And, if that's not setting myself up for a major fall, I don't know what is.

But seriously, I have almost been dreaming about everything I want to make for this market.  The other night, as I was crawling into bed at 11pm I pined to my husband how I wished we didn't have to sleep, because I get so much more done when the kids are asleep! 

Nevertheless, I have two months to prepare, and prepare I shall!  I have just finished a little boys nap quilt called 'Poor Humpty'.  I do realise that it's not necessary to name everything I make, but I pour so much time and effort into something and tend to get a little attached...


Today is rainy and wet, and the quilt has just been washed and is drying (attempting to dry) on the line outside so I'll take some better photos later.

So, if you happen to be in Emerald on July 20, make sure you get yourself to the Tickled Pink Markets because I hear it's gonna be a blast :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home