Friday 17 May 2013

My darling bud of May


Today is the Rosebud's second birthday.


Hard to believe it's been two years since this little one came into our lives.  She's so precious.  But of course, I am very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very biased.


She's definitely hit the 'twos' (terrible isn't so nice - perhaps 'trying' is better?).  Daniel just likes to say that she's blossoming in every area of her life - including the naughty bits :)


She's a real hoot, too.  Got a good sense of humour this one.  A little bit on the cheeky side.


In many ways she's like her Daddy.  I think she'll be a reader.  She's already diggin' Dobby the House Elf, just like her Daddy.  She particularly loves reading library books at the moment.  What I mean by reading is tearing pages out of library books :(


And like her Daddy she loves to watch TV.  She's got the fundamentals down pat - you know, The Simpsons, and Peppa Pig.  Here she is channelling a little bit of Hannibal Lector.  No, I have not let her watch Silence of the Lambs.  What kind of psycho parent do you think I am??


She's a precious little monkey who I obviously adore.  Sometimes my heart aches because of how quickly she's changing.  I wish I had a pause button so I could just enjoy moments a little longer.  Like cheese and bacon roll moments.

Love you Rosie.
xxx 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home